Import a Single Account
Import Through NodeWorx
If you prefer to use the web interface, follow the steps below.
- Click the SiteWorx menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the Import menu item.
- Click the radio button next to Local Backup File or the radio button next to Remote Backup File.
- Choose Local Backup File if you have a backup file saved on your computer’s hard drive. Click the Browse button and choose the backup file.
- Choose Remote Backup File if you have a backup file saved on the server. You will need to type in the fully-qualified path to the file. For example, if you have a backup file named
/tmp/backups/, you would enter:
- Choose the control panel from which this backup was created from the dropdown labeled Control Panel Type. For example, choose InterWorx Control Panel (all) if this backup was created by InterWorx Control Panel.
- Choose from the list of available resellers in the dropdown labeled Reseller
- Choose from the list of available IP addresses in the dropdown labeled IP Address.
- Click the Import button.
- If there is already an existing SiteWorx account with the same domain name you will be asked to confirm. Click the Import button to finish.